Wednesday, September 30

greenlake super group suggestions.

Like I mentioned in the intro email for our EastLake Group... I believe Revolutions Espresso & Bakery would be a ideal location to meet due to it's size and fact that we could get loud & crazy without the baristas caring. Revolutions is located in the bottom floor of The Greenlake Condo building.

Please start the discussion on where you'd like to meet and what book you'd like to study in the comments link below. And if you're shy, just reply to my original email and let me know your thoughts.


Dates:
Wednesday 14 October
Wednesday 21 October
Wednesday 28 October
Wednesday 04 November
Wednesday 11 November
Wednesday 18 November
Wednesday 02 December
Wednesday 09 December
Wednesday 16 December

6 comments:

Jason & Rachel said...

I'm up for meeting wherever - don't know Green Lake area well enough to make a suggestion! As for books, I am intrigued by digging into Matthew - of course, not written by Paul.

Unknown said...

We are open to anything as well, Revolution included. Our vote for a book of the Bible is Acts, it's not Pauline, but it could be a good time.

Jake and Heather

Unknown said...

To clarify, anything is open. Matthew has 1 vote, Acts 1 vote. Anyone else? Buehler?

Unknown said...

Hi All! I am open to meeting any where and any book of the Bible. Steph!

Unknown said...

I am open to all too, providing the coffee shop will allow us to discuss (not too loud or quiet). It sounds like it is, so I think we are okay.

-Mark

Jenn said...

the coffee shop sounds ideal. Looking forward to it! Studying acts would be cool. So would 1 & 2 Peter. I'm down for anything god inspired and full of Jesus love :)